Living creatively takes courage. It requires living with heart.
Courage comes from the heart – la coeur.
Creative coaching encourages.
What do you want to achieve?
- Are you feeling blocked? Uninspired? Going round in circles? Do you experience a lack of commitment to your work?
- Are you plagued by indecision, stress and exhaustion?
- Are you considering making changes to your career?
- Do you need a fresh perspective on your professional and personal development?
- Would you like the opportunity to explore your current situation in an open and non-judgmental way, discover the areas you want to work on, set your own goals and find new ways to achieve them?
What Judi offers and what coaching is about
Judi offers individual coaching for writers and other creative people wishing to discover and fulfil their true potential.
Coaching provides a safe, supportive space in which to identify and challenge existing patterns in your professional and personal life and find new ways to live and work creatively, helping you to get to where you want to be.
How the coaching process works
As coachee/client you are in control – you decide what you want to focus on.
The coach acts as a facilitator to help you to become aware of new possibilities and set your own objectives. For writers and other creative thinkers, this can often help to revitalize your creative practice in surprising new ways.
The process is completely confidential.
Coaching can help you to:
- Identify your unique talents and abilities.
- Challenge self-limiting beliefs and unhelpful patterns.
- Find the courage to change things that are no longer working for you.
- Make a commitment to your personal and professional development.
- Increase confidence and self esteem.
- Develop new working habits to support your creative process.
- Help you stay focused on a creative project and see it through to completion.
Judi is an accredited Relational Dynamics coach and has successfully completed the Coaching Skills for Writers course run by NAWE (National Association for Writers in Education) and the Arvon Foundation, accredited by Performance Coach Training Ltd and RD1st Ltd.
Judi undergoes regular professional supervision.
Sessions can be delivered in person in London and the South East; or anywhere via Skype. Coaching usually takes place over a series of regular sessions within a 3 month period. You can book a block of sessions or individual one hour sessions on a one-off basis.
Book a free 30 minute introductory session to see how coaching can help you identify and achieve your goals.
If you would like more information about how coaching could benefit you or your organization please get in touch.